Ecopure® VAR: residues-free exhaust gas incineration
The following fluid streams can be treated with a VAR-unit:
- Exhaust gases with fluctuating flow rates and pollutant concentrations high enough to be within the explosive range
- Exhaust gases with an oxygen content of 0 - 21 vol.%
- Exhaust gases burning only with a back-up flame, selfburning lean gases and selfburning rich gases
- Exhaust gases containing halogenated compounds, nitrogen, and sulphur. This group also includes all toxic and carcinogenic substances
- Residual liquids and waste solvents, plus waste water containing dissolved or emulsified organic and/or inorganic substances that are difficult to remove. Waste and residual liquids containing salts and/or a salt-binding substances.