The only condition for the use of thermal oxidation is that the pollutants have to be combustible. The organic and inorganic compunds present as vapor, steam or gas in the process exhaust air are oxidized and/or burnt. In thermal oxidation, the hydrocarbons contained in the solvent react and combine with oxygen and are transformed into wet steam and carbon dioxide.
- Ecopure® VAR - Exhaust gas and waste liquid oxidation
- Ecopure® RTO - Regenerative thermal oxidation
- Ecopure® RL - Regenerative thermal oxidation with rotary valve
- Ecopure® CTO - Compact thermal oxidation
- Ecopure® TAR - Thermal exhaust air purification