Abatement for Low to Medium Air Volumes.
Catalytic air purification is characterized by flamesless oxidation of the pollutants contained in the exhaust air at temperatures between 200 and 500°C. After the exhaust air has been heated up, the pollutants are oxidized by the catalyst to CO2 and H2O. The process can only be applied to certain pollutants and to exhaust air containing no dust.
- Ecopure® CCF - Catalytic Candle Filter
- Ecopure® HPX - High pressure catalytic oxidition
- Ecopure® LPX - Low pressure catalytic oxidition
- Ecopure® RCO - Regenerative catalytic oxidation
- Ecopure® SCR - Selective catalytic reduction