Dürr assess the potential of your installation. All areas of an installation are studied both individually and as a whole, taking into account the installation's age and customer specific objectives.
Assessment work flow
- Dürr specialists visit customer
- Inspect site together
- Check all relevant structures and processes
- Monitor ongoing operation
- Record problem areas, collect all information required
- Assess the installation's condition on the basis of the goals defined and benchmark parameters
- Identify the key problem areas and work out proposals how best to make improvements
A management summary clearly outlines all findings and provides a quick overview of the critical points of an installation to give a good basis for future decisions.
- Deep level of knowledge of plant status
- Structured listing in immediate and potential action
- Precise statements for investment planning